Saturday 17 December 2016

my new discoverys

I found roblox on the 8th October 2016 and I was very excited I had made my account named agamingreaper and looked around in some games and HAD A VERY AMAZING IDEA the idea was to record build and make stuff on roblox based on my youtube and I found out I could record videos so I have been recording and I found guest 0 the first guest ever I found admins I've played VIP game I got robux and lots more then I recorded and recorded and remember my old friend game pocket starships and then you will be thinking "what reminded you of pocket starships" the answer is rival fire I made 1 vid on it and u guys loved it so I made another but it had same music as pockets starships and I went back to pocket starships made a new account hang out with some old friends and blew some varians up pocket starships is a 2 faction based space MMO game where you choose either shards the green team which seek intelligence or the varians who want to conquer the pocket galaxy which is the full space map

here is a short vid on it and this one is a unicorn squad where me and some guys with the first ship u get take on loads of others ships and take over the full lower sector of the pocket galaxy (pvp zone)

hope you enjoyed post 2

No comments:

Post a Comment